I was tagged by “AbbieandBrian” (Make-up reviews) :)
Hhmm, I had NO idea how hard it would be to find 6 things i couldn’t live with out, I found out that really, i could live without alot of the things i’ve bought, which makes me feel bad that i’ve spent so much but good that i’m not as materialistic as i thought. :) I probabaly COULD live without all these things BUT these are the products i always repurchase and love.
- Satin Taupe Eyeshadow by Mac – I adore this eyeshadow. It’s definately my most used shadow, and goes with every look.
- Palmers cocoa butter moisturiser with gradual tanner – Love it. Love it. Love it. Smells of chocolate and leaves the skin a perfect colour.
- GOSH touch up concealer in no.2 – If you’ve read any of my previous posts you may have noticed me mentioning this? It’s the best thing since sliced bread. Need i say more?
- Lancome Hynose Mascara – UH-MAZ-ING! I’ve had compliments on my eyelashes SO many times when i’ve worn this mascara.
- Bare Escentuals mineral foundation – I know that bare escentuals is like marmite, some love it, some hate it. I really like this because i have dry skin, and sometimes i find that a liquid foundation just sits on top and makes this worse, whereas a mineral foundation sinks in and blends aswell as give a natural colour. I have tried SOOO many different liquid foundations, but i always find myself coming back to this.
- Carmex – I really don’t need to explain this one. Holy grail lip balm.
I tag everyone who hasn’t done this yet, please have a go, id love to know if anyone found it as hard as me to find 6 things you always go back to?