This month’s GlossyBox is a special limited edition Christmas box. The first thing you will notice, is the shiny red box, with black bow and white tissue paper. As much as I love the baby pink & brown colour theme of the original GlossyBox’s, I absolutely loved the colour scheme of this one!
The theme of the box this month was “Christmas Gift Guide – Part 2”, all items carefully selected to ensure you are the “Belle of the ball at any Christmas party”. This has got to be my favourite box of all the months so far. I absolutely love everything in it, and there’s not one thing I wouldn’t use. I especially like that there a few make up items.
- Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lipgloss “Tokyo” – This is a really pretty shade, and I can definitely see myself getting a lot of use out of this.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Varnish “Razzle Dazzle” – This is AMAZING. The first thing I noticed when I opened my box as it was so sparkly and pretty.
- Deborah Lippmann “Stripped To Go” Sachet – This is a finger mitt for removing nail varnish, great on the go!
- FAB Daily Face Cream – This cream is really lightweight & sinks into the skin very quickly but leaves it so soft and is a great base for makeup. It is for sensitive skin & contains an antioxidant booster. So far, so good.
- Nouveau Lashes “Noir” Mascara – I was really excited when I saw this in the box. I am a sucker for mascara. I have applied this a few times. I found the brush to be quite hard, and it did hurt my lashes a little bit (that could be my application technique), but it does make my lashes look volumised & very lengthened.
- Rituals Foaming Shower Gel – This smells AMAZING, and it’s really moisturising. It’s one of those products you use in the bath or shower, and get little whiffs of it throughout the day.
Did you sign up for the Limited Edition GlossyBox? What did you think of it? and what was your favourite item?